Class: 'Tugu Creole Portuguese'
- rdf:value "01.02.07.004.19"
- rdfs:comment "About Mardijker Creole (spoken in the village and suburbs of Tugu up to 1940):
Mardijker is an extinct Portuguese-based creole of Jakarta. It was introduced with the Dutch settlement of Batavia; the Dutch brought in slaves from the colonies they had recently acquired from the Portuguese, and the slaves' Portuguese creole became the lingua franca of the new city.
- rdfs:label "Tugu Creole Portuguese" @en
- rdfs:label "Tugu-Kreolisch" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Tugu Creole Portuguese" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Tugu-Kreolisch" @de