Class: 'Hybrid noun'
- rdf:value "04.04.03.001.07"
- rdfs:comment ""Hybrid nouns, nouns which induce different agreements according to the target, have been described in various languages. (...) There is clear evidence that hybrids vary considerably in the agreement they control, even within a single language. It therefore seems logical to align this variability with lexical semantics, and this is convincing for some hybrids. But this motivation is hard to reconcile with the fact that some hybrids are hybrids only for part of their paradigm." (Corbett 2015:191)
Corbett, G. G. (2015). Hybrid nouns and their complexity. In J. Fleischer, E. Rieken, & P. Widmer (Eds.), Agreement from a Diachronic Perspective (pp. 191-214). Berlin/Boston: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Hybrid" @de
- rdfs:label "Hybrid noun" @en
- skos:altLabel "morph." @de
- skos:prefLabel "Hybrid (morph.)" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Hybrid noun" @en