Class: 'Echo phonology'
- rdf:value "04.02.01.024"
- rdfs:comment "These are a set of mouth actions unrelated to spoken language, and which occur obligatorily in a number of sign languages alongside certain manual signs. They are characterized by “echoing” on the mouth certain of the articulatory activities of the hands.
Woll, B. (2014). Moving from hand to mouth: echo phonology and the origins of language. Front Psychol, 5, Article 662." @en
- rdfs:label "Echo phonology" @en
- rdfs:label "Echophonologie" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Echo phonology" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Echophonologie" @de