Class: 'Neo Patwa'
- rdf:value "02.28.37"
- rdfs:comment "Neo Patwa is a pidgin-like international language that is used by people around the world to communicate when they do not share a common language.
The vocabulary is small but versatile. And the words appear to be chosen from real languages, such as English, Chinese, Hindi, Swahili, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Indonesian, Korean, and Japanese.
Creator: Jens Wilkinson
- rdfs:label "Neo Patwa" @de
- rdfs:label "Neo Patwa" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Neo Patwa" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Neo Patwa" @en