Class: 'Lingwa de Planeta'
- rdf:value "02.28.35"
- rdfs:comment "Lingwa de Planeta (Lidepla) is a neutral international auxiliary language based on the most widely spoken languages of the world, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, and Persian. We attach much importance to psychology: elements of one's own native language in a constructed language evoke positive emotions and increase greatly one's motivation to learn it. And we hope that the bulk of the planet's population may perceive Lidepla not only as neutral, but as a common language with a certain smack of their native tongues.
- rdfs:label "Lingwa de Planeta" @de
- rdfs:label "Lingwa de Planeta" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Lingwa de Planeta" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Lingwa de Planeta" @en