- rdf:value "02.28.28"
- rdfs:comment "Dana Nutter has created several artificial languages, one of which is Esperadunye. The creator describes it as Esperanto relexified with a mixed vocabulary from major world languages rather than just European ones, and some grammatical reforms which make the language more isolating to accommodate a wider range of speaking habits.
- rdfs:label "Esperadunye" @de
- rdfs:label "Esperadunye" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Esperadunye" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Esperadunye" @en