Class: 'Small clause'
- rdf:value "04.08.08.017"
- rdfs:comment "Non-finite clausal structures with an overt "subject".
Small Clauses consist of a predicate and the overtly expressed argument of that predicate. The predicate is a non-finite verb phrase (a noun phrase, an adjective phrase, or a prepositional phrase).
Mom went home, [SC her heart heavy].
Fabricius-Hansen, C. & Haug, D. (Eds.) (2012). Big Events, Small Clauses. The Grammar of Elaboration. Berlin/Boston: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Small clause" @de
- rdfs:label "Small clause" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Small clause" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Small clause" @en