Class: 'Copulative compound'
- rdf:value "04.04.05.003.08"
- rdfs:comment ""Copulative compounds are compounds in which the individual constituents are equally predicated of the entity to which the compound as a whole refers. Some recent coinages are actor-houseguest, gangster-businessman, host-mediator, explorer-anthropologist, tent-office and Kosher-Cajun." (Olsen 2000:908)
Olsen, S. (2000). Composition. In G. E.Booij, Ch. Lehmann, J. Mugdan, (Eds.), Morphology: An International Handbook on Inflection and Word-Formation (pp. 897-916). Berlin: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Copulative compound" @en
- rdfs:label "Kopulativkompositum" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Copulative compound" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Kopulativkompositum" @de