Class: 'Cardinal vowel'
- rdf:value "04.02.31.002.01"
- rdfs:comment "Cardinal vowels are "a set of vowels established and recorded by (Daniel) Jones, to serve as fixed reference points for the description of vowels in any language. Together they define the limits of a space within which vowels can be articulated, and within which a phonetician who has been trained to do so can place any particular vowel that is heard."
Matthews, P. H. (2014). The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Linguistics (3rd ed.). Oxford: Oxford University Press. Retrieved from http://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/acref/9780199675128.001.0001/acref-9780199675128-e-436?rskey=g8WTy2&result=3" @en
- rdfs:label "Cardinal vowel" @en
- rdfs:label "Kardinalvokal" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Cardinal vowel" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Kardinalvokal" @de