Class: 'Determinative compound'
- rdf:value "04.04.05.003.04"
- rdfs:comment "The grammatical head of the determinative compound functions also as its semantic head which is modified by the other constituent so that e.g. business district is a 'district' in some sense restricted by the notion 'business'.
Olsen, S. (2000). Composition. In G. E.Booij, Ch. Lehmann, J. Mugdan, (Eds.), Morphology: An International Handbook on Inflection and Word-Formation (pp. 897-916). Berlin: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Determinative compound" @en
- rdfs:label "Determinativkompositum" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Determinative compound" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Determinativkompositum" @de