Class: 'Gender assignment'
- rdf:value "04.04.03.001.02.02"
- rdfs:comment ""The principles by which nouns are allotted to different genders can be governed by semantics, or formal morphological or phonological properties of a noun, or a combination of these. In a sense all systems of gender assignment are mixed, since there is always a semantic core which involves universal semantic parameters such as sex, humanness and animacy." (Aikhenvald 2004:1035)
Aikhenvald, A. (2004). Gender and noun class. In G. E.Booij, Ch. Lehmann, J. Mugdan, (Eds.), Morphology: An International Handbook on Inflection and Word-Formation (pp.1031-1045). Berlin: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Gender assignment" @en
- rdfs:label "Genuszuweisung" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Gender assignment" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Genuszuweisung" @de