Class: 'Adjective, collateral'
- rdf:value "04.04.05.002.11"
- rdfs:comment "A collateral adjective is an adjective that is identified with a particular noun in meaning, but that is not derived from that noun. For example, the word bovine is considered the adjectival equivalent of the noun cow, but it is derived from a different word, which happens to be the Latin word for "cow".
- rdfs:label "Adjective, collateral" @en
- rdfs:label "Adjektiv, kollateral" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Adjective, collateral" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Adjektiv, kollateral" @de