Class: 'Free relative'
- rdf:value "04.08.06.007.02.03"
- rdfs:comment ""Free Relatives (FRs) are constructions that share the essentials of core relative sentences but have no lexical antecedent (i.e. they are headless) and are subject to a matching condition which forces the relative operator to satisfy the selectional restrictions of both the matrix and the embedded verb." (Oleja 2011:119)
Oleja, A. (2011). On Mixed Categories: The Case of Free Relatives. SKY Journal of Linguistics, 24, 119-143." @en
- rdfs:label "Free relative" @en
- rdfs:label "Freier Relativsatz" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Free relative" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Freier Relativsatz" @de