Class: 'Paleoasiatic languages'
- rdf:value "02.07"
- rdfs:comment "Paleosiberian (or Paleo-Siberian) languages or Paleoasian (Paleo-Asiatic) (from Greek παλαιός palaios, "ancient") are terms of convenience used in linguistics to classify a disparate group of linguistic isolates as well as a few small families of languages spoken in parts both of northeastern Siberia and of the Russian Far East.
- rdfs:label "Paleoasiatic languages" @en
- rdfs:label "Paläoasiatische Sprachen" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Paleoasiatic languages" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Paläoasiatische Sprachen" @de