Class: 'Sequence of tenses'
- rdf:value "04.08.09.001"
- rdfs:comment "Sequence of tenses (known in Latin as consecutio temporum, and also known as agreement of tenses, succession of tenses and tense harmony) is a set of grammatical rules of a particular language, governing the agreement between the tenses of verbs in related clauses or sentences.
- rdfs:label "Consecutio temporum" @de
- rdfs:label "Sequence of tenses" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Consecutio temporum" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Sequence of tenses" @en