Class: 'Bantu languages'
- rdf:value "02.22.04"
- rdfs:comment "The Narrow Bantu languages are conventionally divided into geographic zones.
The implemented subgrouping is based on the latest version of Guthrie’s classification (1971) and the update made by Maho in 2003. Maho added ca. 200 language / dialect codes which are compatible with the original coding system.
The classification is strictly referential.
- rdfs:label "Bantu languages" @en
- rdfs:label "Bantusprachen" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Bantu languages" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Bantusprachen" @de