- rdf:value "04.04.05.003.02"
- rdfs:comment "Possessive compounds (also: bahuvrihi or exocentric) "have the same structure as determinative compounds but are used exocentrically to name an entity possessing the attribute they express: Greybeard literally refers to a 'grey beard' but denotes in its possessive reading something (a seal) having a 'grey beard'." (Olsen 2000:908)
Olsen, S. (2000). Composition. In G. E.Booij, Ch. Lehmann, J. Mugdan, (Eds.), Morphology: An International Handbook on Inflection and Word-Formation (pp. 897-916). Berlin: de Gruyter." @en
- rdfs:label "Bahuvrīhi" @de
- rdfs:label "Bahuvrīhi" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Bahuvrīhi" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Bahuvrīhi" @en