Class: 'Creole or pidgin'
- rdfs:comment "Recent research has shown that the strict separation of pidgins and creoles which was part of our scholarly heritage cannot be maintained. For some time now it has been known that having native speakers is not criterial for the distinction. ‘Expanded’ stabilized pidgins are very often undistinguishable from creoles and natural languages in general.
Pidgins and creoles form a group in their own right, tied by a special relationship not shared with languages outside the group." @en
- rdfs:label "Creole or pidgin" @en
- rdfs:label "Kreolisch oder Pidgin" @de
- skos:prefLabel "Creole or pidgin" @en
- skos:prefLabel "Kreolisch oder Pidgin" @de